relays wired under the hood
12v power block on the firewall (which has a nice cover)
oh, and a custom bead-rolled panel (by Metal Meagan) I made into the front cover for the heater box.
Beige leather I made into shift boots:
And, I started making the rubber bumpers for the doors. It was cheaper for me to make them (and have enough to make a bunch more), than to buy them and wait a month or more from another source. They are just right too!
I am selling them on eBay now too, just do a ''Diamond T door bumper'' search.
Underneath is looking pretty darn tidy now. Brian is doing a great job here.
I made a purchased switch panel into a custom one with more of the maple veneer stained with ''dark walnut'' (and the beige paint). It has the epoxy glaze on it, same as the gauge panels.
And, I decided to go ahead and put the maple veneer in the cubby on the center console as well. I still might put some material of some sort on the sides, but it will probably stay this way for a while.