The headlight buckets for the Diamond T have been ignored thus far. The first ones on the 36 are just way too far gone to use. The ones on the 37 parts truck were better. One was usable with just rust removal and primer/paint (the inside got 2 good coats of POR15).
A while ago, I got a conversion kit on ebay... to eliminate the faded reflectors in the buckets and the separate glass lenses to 7" sealed beams available at any parts store.
It was a little bit of a challenge to figure out how to install it as there were no instructions, but I got it figured out! I think this one looks amazing! The second one will be a bigger challenge since now I am left with 3 rotted buckets to make into one.