I sent the picture to a couple of my ebay Diamond T customers and I got it RIGHT! Woohoo! Getting those top hinge bolts secured was a complete PIA! Now, I have to finish the driver side (needs the new rubber seal installed first). Not looking forward to it!!!
I also got the window garnish molding, the door panel, and the door pull (custom ordered from Etsy) installed on the drivers door. I would love some sort of detail added to the door panel at some point.
I have gotten a few new goodies for the interior lately - a new dome light. I fabricated up a mount and Brian installed/wired it in. And, it works with a twist of the headlight switch! I didn't want the same oval one everybody uses in their hot rods, so I went with a round marine light (LED so hopefully will never burn out!)
We also got a new GPS speedometer. Now, to figure out where to mount the antenna.....