Thursday, July 6, 2017

Independence Day weekend progress

This last long weekend, we got quite a bit accomplished.  The weekend before, we got an 'air dam' made for the bottom of the grill shell:

And then we got wire mesh cut to go behind the grill (and supporting rod for middle - the wood that is horizontal was just temporary until the grill was back in place)

I made steel wedges like original to install the grill:

The wedges worked great!  They seemed rather rudimentary, but they worked!  You can see the new steer tires and freshly powdercoated rims here :)

We also got the freshly sandblasted and epoxy primered hood in place:

And Brian even gave it a wash (mostly engine bay and frame)

I posted a couple videos on youtube.  Brian driving it again 

No comments:

Post a Comment