Using the same buck as we made for the dash extension, we hammered a curved flange on the top edge
Marked and cut out shifter hole
Then bent flanges on the edge in the brake, and ran them through the stretcher to create a curve. I like how the original dash, the dash extension, and the console have a layered look.... we are calling it a waterfall.
With the seat in, we measured for a flat section of console that will have cup holders and probably a tray (and boot for the aux. transmission).
I made the second part of the console basically like a box with short sides. It will bolt to the curved section then bolt to a support that will be welded to the tunnel near the seat.
I think before I bolt the two pieces together and shorten the curved section where they bolt together, I would like to try to get a bit more curve on the first section.
The sides will be covered to the floor and to the firewall with an upholstered panel.