I am just floored..... because we have floors! Haha :)
Last weekend, we finished the floor pans and the seat pan. Such an exciting hurdle to clear.
Prepping the drivers side of the seat pan for welding. We drilled holes for rosette welds along any area of the perimeter or supporting structure on all the panels. Here Brian is working around the access hole for the master cylinder:
Seat pan welded on and the pockets for the seat attachments look great with the trim (scavenged from a Suburban the same year as our Suburban since the seat we are using is the 3rd row seat)
Finally everything installed and ready for primer:
Next step, epoxy primer!
Then, the cab was unbolted from it's mounts and slid back.... we were hoping to tip the cab to do the finializing on the underside, but when we went to tip it, it started to rack.... so we left it just lifted up and we took out the driveline instead to work underneath it. It wasn't fun for Brian to do the final welding overhead, but it got done.
We sealed the seams on the topside too - and will paint over it soon after we get a couple more things finalized on the interior.
Now, we are going to work on the front brake lines since the cab is out of the way!