Weekend before last, I decided to work on the Diamond T while Brian was napping :) So, I cut out the patch piece for the driver's door and bent it up. The skin-side flange had to be hammered out (it is a curve), but the inside edge I bent on the brake.
Brian also gave me a mini-lesson in welding. Kinda fun. I did about a dozen short welds...... I can probably build something now that it doesn't matter if the welds are pretty or not, LOL. The hardest part for me, was seeing where I needed to 'go'. It is SO dark behind those helmets!
(We have a wire-feed welder, but no gas - so these are flux-core wire welds, hence the splatter)